UpComing Classes

Emerald City Writer's Conference

http://www.gsrwa.org/conference.php

October 18-20, 2013; Bellevue, WA

A Basic Guide to Weapons
&

Chat with a Cop

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ECWC Fling Factor Question and Answer

Hey everyone.  Hope you had a great week.  I am currently on the road toward home from the Seattle RWA's Writer's Conference, aka Emerald City Writer's Conference, aka ECWC.  I was honored to teach at this years conference and had a great time.


Unfortunately, fifty minutes is not much time to distill and regurgitate all the information I hoped to impart.  The class participants were wonderful, especially since I failed to give them the promised Q & A at the end due to the lack of time.  So for the next few days, weeks . . . I will be answering all the questions I failed to get to on Saturday.

Okay Ladies I'm rolling up my sleeves and digging in.

No comments:

Post a Comment